Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Speed-and-Sound - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Speed-and-Sound > Topics

Subject: Mp3 players
Replies: 4 Views: 2553

inmotion 8/2/2006 - 5:48:47
I bought my first sony explode mp3 player when mp3's was unknown to the average man. I paid R3200 for it back then, about 6 years ago. It's still playing top tunes in my new car. Isn't it amazing how prices have dropped on new decks though? A new mp3 deck is cheaper than the normal front-loader use to be. Funny how some people still request the normal front-loader when purchasing a new deck. lol.GIF *

dre..911 8/3/2006 - 6:30:26
Well,the new headunits with mp3,usb and SD slot are probably the new in thing,which is great though..I can download mp3's on my fone and then plug the card in..! *

inmotion 8/3/2006 - 7:49:03
For sure, only thing is how much memory you've got on your phone. I bought myself a ipod the other day so i've gotta change my deck to use the ipod's full potential. I travel alot -i'm a sales rep- so i spend alot of time listening to music. I've got about 30 mp3 discs in my car with an average of 10 albums on each disc with lets say an average of 10 songs on each album... So that all adds up to load of music...But i'm still sick of all the music. Where are the days where you had 5 normal cd's in your car and you thought you had alot of music. pmpl.GIF *

gsbabyg 8/7/2006 - 11:47:27
The only thing about having mp3 cd's in your car you guy's ever wanted to listening to a certain song and forgetting what cd its on *

dre..911 8/18/2006 - 6:29:06
Jip,even markin the cd's dont always help though.. lol2.GIF *

* Speed-and-Sound Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Speed-and-Sound

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits